Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's all this blogging business?

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I will be using this as a sort of on-line diary to keep everyone posted when I'm travelling. I'll be telling you where I'm at and where I'm going and will hopefuly be uploading a few photos too.

You can link directly to the site
http://weasel-lasagne.blogspot.com/at any time to see what I'm up to. I thought this was a better way to keep in touch rather than filling your in boxes every week.

I'll be updating whenever I can - if you'd prefer to be e-mailed when there's an update please let me know.

After each post please feel free to add your contributions by sending in your comments and questions. I get to review everything before it's published and remember my parents will be reading this!!!

If you want to find out more about blogs and then take a quick tour of the site I'm using here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home